TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any claim for the redemption of applicable products is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on the bonus item(s) and how to make a claim, form a part of these terms and conditions. Claims not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Buy a qualifying Makita OPE LXT Kit from any Makita Authorised Dealer between 1 September 2019 to 31 December 2019 and End-users get to claim their Bonus Blower (DUB362Z Skin tool) via Redemption. Promotion is valid only until stocks last.
- Offer is only open to New Zealand residents. All employees of Makita (New Zealand) Limited and of power tool retailers are ineligible to claim.
To make a claim:
- Claimants must have purchased applicable model(s) between 1 September 2019 to 31 December 2019
- Redemption(s) may be made online at makita.co.nz. The final date for online redemption(s) is 17 January 2020. Claimants must correctly complete the online redemption form and are required to upload a valid tax invoice as proof of purchase, which clearly shows details of the invoice number, invoice date, store of purchase and applicable model(s) purchased.
- Multiple claims are permitted but limited to a total of 10 bonus items per customer, provided that each claim is validly made with a unique invoice. Any unclaimed bonus items will remain the property of Makita (New Zealand) Limited.
- Delivery of the FREE item will be up to 6 weeks from the validity of the claim.
- Makita NZ Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of the claims and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- Any unclaimed bonus items will remain the property of Makita New Zealand Limited.
- Makita NZ Ltd. accepts no responsibility for claims not properly completed or received. Claims that are illegible, incomplete or received after the closing date are declared void.
- Makita (New Zealand) Limited accepts no responsibility for any lost, misdirected, delayed or misplaced delivery due to incorrectly provided delivery address and/or any absence to sign for the delivery.
- Makita's Bonus Blower offer is applicable on Makita's DLM460PT2, DLM461PT2, DUC353PT2, DUC356PT2, DUH751RT, DUP362PT2, DUR364LPT2, DUR365UPT2, DUR366LPT2, DUR368APT2, DUR368LPT2, DUX60PT2 purchased from any Makita Authorised Dealer.
- Redemption offer is not applicable to other bonus offers or products other than items listed in term 10.
- Makita (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right to substitute the bonus item for a gift of equivalent value, subject to legislation, at its discretion in the event of happenings beyond its control. The bonus item, or its equivalent, is not exchangeable, transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Names collected for this promotion will be added to our user database held at Makita (New Zealand) Ltd., Auckland, and may be used to send information about new Makita product and other great offers.
- Claims for the FREE redemption item should be submitted on or before 17 January 2020. Claims received after this date will no longer be valid.
- Makita (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims, and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which does not comply with these terms and conditions. Failure to produce the original receipt(s) for a redemption(s) when requested may, in the absolute discretion of Makita (New Zealand) Limited, may result in invalidation of some or all of the claimants' redemption(s) and forfeiture of any right to some or all bonus item(s). If there is a dispute as to the validity of any redemption(s), Makita (New Zealand) Limited's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Makita (New Zealand) Limited and its related bodies corporate (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any redemption, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim for redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in bonus item value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the claimant; or (f) use of the bonus item(s).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, Makita (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any redemption claim; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.