AF635 15 Gauge Pneumatic Finish Nailer
- Anti-dry-fire mechanism prevents workpiece from damage
- Protective bumpers protect workpiece and body from scratches/damage
- High power of max air pressure 0.83 MPa (120 PSI) provides secure fastening of flooring point
- Tool less driving depth adjustment simply by turning a dial
- Large fastener capacity of 100 nails for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Ergonomically designed rubber grip with anti-slipping rib provides more comfort and better control
- Drives 15 GA angled nails from 32-64 mm length
- Operable in either way of "bump fire mode (contact actuation mode)" or "(single) sequential actuation mode"
- Bump fire mode (contact actuation mode) drives staples repetitively for quick operation
- (Single) sequential actuation mode drives one staple by one sequential operation
- Tool less nail jam clearing
All product and accessory specifications are subject to change without notice.